Well, the DIY project that kept talking to me got loud enough that I just had to do it, even in the midst of the 10 week thing I have going on currently. I got it done this weekend and I am really happy with it. Trouble is, it has my family name on it, so I can’t reveal the entire thing. I doctored the pictures a little, but it loses something in the translation. Let’s see what you think.
Here’s what I started with:
So there you have it! I’m really itching to get going on some of the DIY stuff I’ve had to sit on these past weeks. I think that a bench will be next up and then I’m going to rip apart my daughters room. Can’t wait!