First I want to apologize for this post being sent prematurely several days ago. I have no idea what happened–I started writing up the post, left the computer for a bit, came back to finish it, and discovered it was published. So sorry about that–and it was blank at the time it was published as well!
I had some time recently and I needed to solve a little problem…the little problem is a Netherland dwarf rabbit named Annie. She recently moved from the basement to the dining-room-we-never-eat-in-that-is-scheduled-to-become-an-office-in-the-near-future. Her cage needed prettied up. A lot.
So today I added a new house. All scraps, so it was totally free!
I actually started out just wanting a box to contain the corn cob litter we use. It started out like this:
I even fancied it up with the small strips of 1/4″ plywood.
But then I got the idea of putting a roof on, and it took off from there. Read More…